Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SPM was half finished.. Add Maths was today's last paper..
Still got the 3 science and CHINESE !!!!.. = ///

Well, SPM aint that bad also..
Even during SPM got stupid stuff to laugh about..
for one very good example..

Monday morning, 1 hour later after Mo-maths paper 2 start..
A guy slept until its really in some sort of dream that kind of sleeping..
and while I was drawing the Plan, suddenly, "BOM"
That guy fell down or something..
The funny thing is not about the guy who fell down from his sleep..
It's the guy on his left...
That guy jumped up in shock with big eyes and an open mouth..
The more funnier thing is, he still wanna say..
In Cantonese : "Diu!!! Jou Mat Yeh Woh Lei, Hak Gau Sei Ngo Meh"
I cant stop laughing until I cant even draw a straight line with a ruler !!..lol
The reaction of that guy is really hilarious..

The next day, before Moral paper,
That guy said : Nah, later you don't sleep ah... hahahaha

So far those paper wasn't so bad I think..
the 1st time in my Sejarah paper, I wrote so many stuff inside and even finish one whole essay question, I still remember which one, No.8.. haha..
Hope it can help me pass.. = D

Mo-maths paper was kind of easy, Hope no mistake was done there...

Moral was okay, I used so much time and effort memorizing all 36 Nilai and Definisi..
But I don't think more then 10 was used..=.=ll

Add Maths was, kind of difficult I can say..
Of all those SPM papers I've did from 2005 until today's paper, 2009..
This is the HARDEST !!!..
You guys who did those paper from 2005 until 2009 are so lucky..
Never in my add maths paper this 2 years I've skipped Progression and Probability...
In this paper, I don't even know what the hell is the question talking about..arghh..
Die...
Again, hope no mistake for those that I know how to do.. And really really really hope that I can Ace this subject.. pls pls pls pls pls pls..........................

Bio paper is on next Monday...
Hope it will be easy.. = ///

Tired...



the End...
~ChoOngYanG~..

Again, All the best.. = )

No comments: