Sunday, July 5, 2009

Its been quite some time since I've blog about my school.. Since I got some picture, here goes.=D
Our trees in school has officially become our wishing tree...
How to make a wish ? easy...
Step 1 : get a piece of paper, any paper will do.. Even name list is fine..= D
Step 2 : Make a paper plane with the paper...
Step 3 : Write down your wishes
Step 4 : Test the paper plane on wether it can fly or not..
Steo 5 : After testing throw it towards the tree for it to hang there, the higher the better. You can skip the testing plane part actually.. lol..

And Here you go.. The white thingy on the trees are the planes.. xD


















Last Friday on the last 2 period, Me, Lip Sin, Thuan Kian, Matthew, Tau Yan, Ren Khai, Khai Kin, Thomas, Tommy, Sheng Yong and Kah Chun stayed in class instead of going to the chemistry lab to clean the class and arrange the tables for Report Card day. After the tables are all pushed to the side, there left a very big spcae on the middle. Soemone came out with the idea of playing footsaw with a bottle.. Then the idea of playing hockey with the empty bottle and the brooms came up. We started playing with 1 players each side at 1st.. Then it attracted students in 5s5 to watch us playing..lol.. Then they lent us their broom so another 2 playes can join in.. haha..

Lookie here.. still 1 on 1.. haha..





















At the end, somebody threw in a new bottle.. I hit the bottle and "BANG" I almost killed Matthew... LOL!!!!!.....Matthew manage to dodge fast enough and the bottle knocked on the class devider.. haha.. They say there's a print on the devider..haha...

Thats all about school... Now about my dinner on two night straight..
Saturday night, I went to Heritage for my cousins wedding. Actually, yesterday was the 1st time I saw him.. haha.. Or mayb I saw him on any special occasion I've forgotten..The dinner was nice.. I mean the atmosphere.. It's kind of a quite dinner, very formal, and classy. Well, the food still okay I guess.. Better than Casuarina..lol.. But one thing for sure, it dosen't have any stupid fella singing ear killing songs like the one I attend just now, which is also my another cousins wedding but on different side of y family..
A bunch of people there drinking drinking non stop and kept on yum sing yum sing yum sing.. Shout shout shout shout..And the singing, oh my.. Some more the volume is so high and one of the speaking is facing my table.. Damn it.. The night on my wedding dinner is so not going to be like that.. No way I'll have people like that ruining my romantic wedding night...= D

Anyway, going to off now..

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: