Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today was like a sleeping day for me.. lol
I woke up around 12.30p.m for my lunch.
After lunch, online and watched Naruto through youtube. *Damn i have to wait long*
Watched until 3 something, went to sleep again until around 5p.m
Had dinner and then went out to walk around, until I saw the sky was like so beutifull.
So, I went up and get my camera and took some pictures of the sky. lol..
Online and watched naruto again.
For the 1st time in my life, I forgotten about my tution !!!
I even forgotten that today is Saturday for that moment.. lol..
Been watching naruto throught youtube until now.
Finally, I found another guy in my team for the phhotography competition.
Lip Sin is the guy, I really don't know who eles I can call..
Since he has a laptop, I think he'll be useful even if he don't have a camera.
So I think he wont be doing nothing duringg the trip IF we can qualify.. haha....
Really hope that we can qualify for the trip, I can finally go other places in Malaysia.
So far I've only leave Perak to KL cause of my leg. lol.. If not cause of the bone infection, I wont be able to go to Naza to see those lovely cars..
After that, watched End of Days staring Arnold Schwarzenegger the 7 time Mr.Olympia and also the most succesfull body builder whille waiting for youtube to load my video. My line heere is so poor.
Thats for today...
nights...

No comments: